Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salisbury steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury steak:
- Use 2 lb of ground meat.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- Get 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 T of minced garlic.
- You need 1 T of worchestshire sauce.
- Get 1 t of salt.
- Take 1 t of pepper.
- You need 1 t of butter.
- Use 2 cups of beef gravy.
Steps to make Salisbury steak:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together meat, crumbs, egg, soup mix, garlic, worchestshire, salt, and pepper..
- Form into 8- 10 flat patties..
- Heat butter in oven proof skillet. Brown patties in batches. (They'll finish in oven).
- Drain off most of the fat in the skillet. Put all patties in. Pour gravy over patties. (If they don't fit transfer to casserole dish).
- Bake 20 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes..
- Just saying…I used gravy from packets for this because I wanted strong thick gravy, usually I would make it from scratch, but anyway, that's why there's no recipe for the gravy….
Bring the classic Salisbury steak back to your dinner table. These all-star recipes are not only delicious but also easy to prepare. In a medium bowl, combine egg, cracker crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and sage. Salisbury steak The first step to making Salisbury steak is to form your meat patties. The meat is mixed with breadcrumbs and seasonings, then formed into oval shaped "steaks".
If you find this Salisbury steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.