Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy beef and potato bake recipe. You can cook creamy beef and potato bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Get 5-6 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- Get 2 cups of milk, divided.
- Take 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I. Uncover, top with remaining cheese and put under grill until cheese is melted and browned. Creamy spinach and beef tortilla bake. Hi Mari, baking potatoes will work here; just cut them into bite-sized chunks so they cook through.
If you find this Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.