Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry shortcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
One of the primary forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. You can cook strawberry shortcake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry shortcake:
- Take of butter.
- Take of sugar.
- Use of eggs.
- Use of all purpose flour.
- Get of milk.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of Vanilla essence.
- Get of strawberry.
- You need of For the jelly glaze:.
- You need of water.
- Take of agar agar powder/gelatine.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of red food coloring.
Instructions to make Strawberry shortcake:
- Preheat oven 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter with sugar until it is homogenized..
- Slowly add the egg into the mixture and mix it until it is homogenized with the butter..
- Add salt, milk and flour into the mixture. Slowly mix it until the batter is homogenized..
- Pour the batter into the round baking tray (spray the baking tray with baking spray or use margarine/butter to grease the tray).
- Spread the batter evenly in greased baking tray..
- Bake it in oven 150 °C for 25 minutes..
- Wash and dry out the strawberries. Slice it into half. Keep it aside..
- Remove the cake out of oven. Place it on cooling rack. Cool it down for 30 minutes. Tap it out from baking tray. Cool it down another 30 minutes..
- Place the cake on a tray / plate. Place the sliced strawberries on the cake. If strawberries are not sweet, you may sprinkle some sugar powder..
- Prepare the jelly glaze by mixing the agar agar powder/gelatine and sugar into water. Drop the red food coloring into the water. If you like it sweet, you may add more sugar..
- Boil the mixture until it is boiling..
- Pour the jelly glaze on top of strawberry slowly with spoon..
- Cool it down, place it in the fridge for 2 hours and serve it as your wish..
Strawberry Shortcake is a classic dessert that is perfect for spring and summer. This three layer strawberry dessert is not only beautiful, it's also delicious! Completely homemade strawberry shortcake is easier than you think. Skip the store-bought biscuits and toss the packaged whipped cream that's loaded with who-the-heck-knows-what. Homemade strawberry shortcakes are the very best way to showcase the freshly picked, super-juicy spring berries.
If you find this Strawberry shortcake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.