Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury Steak:
- Take of Salisbury steak.
- Prepare of kilo Ground beef.
- Prepare of Beef cube.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Get of mustard powder (optional).
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Use of Gravy.
- Prepare of Beef cube.
- Use of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Onion (sliced).
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Water.
- Prepare of Corn starch (dissolved in water).
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all steak ingredients except for the oil and butter..
- Freeze the beef cube and grate it into the mixture. Mix everything together..
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten it and place in a clean plate..
- Melt butter in a pan and add olive oil. Pan fry each side for 4 mins. Set aside..
- Prepare the gravy by putting the oil used to cook with the burger patty into a sauce pan..
- Sauté the onion until soft. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and water. Let it boil..
- Add the beef cube. Stir and continue to cook for 2 mins..
- Add the dissolved corn starch in water. Stir until gravy thickens..
- Pour the gravy onto the salisbury steak..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.