Pepperoni Bread (EASY).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pepperoni bread (easy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pepperoni Bread (EASY) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pepperoni Bread (EASY) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pepperoni bread (easy) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni Bread (EASY):
- Get 3 can of Pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pepperoni.
- Make ready 1 of brick of mozzarella cheese (cubed).
- Make ready 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Make ready 1 of Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Pepperoni Bread (EASY):
- oven = 350.
- flatten each biscuit, press each so they are about 1/4" thick..
- place 4 slices of pepperoni on each biscuit..
- place 2-3 cheese cubes on each biscuit atop the pepperoni..
- gather the edges of each biscuit so it contains the pepperoni & cheese in each..
- pinch the biscuit dough together so it stays closed. you will end up with several pepperoni balls..
- place your pepperoni balls in a 9×13" casserole dish. (seam down).
- brush melted butter over top each ball. sprinkle Italian seasoning over top. i like to sprinkle with parmesan cheese as well..
- place dish in the oven for 20 minutes. keep an eye in the balls so they don't burn..
- remove when golden. enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pepperoni bread (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!