Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South African Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South African Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know green tea can help you be happier also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south african ramen recipe. To cook south african ramen you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare South African Ramen:
- Take 100 g of Egg noodles cooked.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon soft cooked roughly chopped.
- You need of For broth.
- Use 50 g of celery finely chopped.
- You need 50 g of onions grated.
- Provide 100 ml of pork broth.
- Provide 100 ml of beef broth.
- Get 2 teaspoons of garlic grated.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger grated.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chill peppers chopped.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
- Get to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce reduced salt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
Instructions to make South African Ramen:
- Take all broth ingredients and place in a pot and bring to boil, leave a bit of celery out to place on dish after cooking let the mixture reduce by a quarter to get richer flavor..
- Once broth is completed add salt and pepper to taste if needed..
- Place the noodles and bacon in a bowl add broth top with seaweed and chopped celery and enjoy.
If you find this South African Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.