Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritters recipe. You can cook corn fritters using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn fritters:
- Take of corn kernels.
- Take of medium size chopped onions.
- Use of capsicum chopped.
- Provide of Garlic paste.
- Use of green chilli paste.
- Get of black pepper powder.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- You need of cummin seeds.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Oil for shallow fry.
Steps to make Corn fritters:
- Boil and strain the corn kernels.. Now in a mixing bowl add.. Corn kernels chopped onions capsicum garlic paste chilli paste red chilli powder cumin seeds and mix it properly.
- Now add cornflour black pepper powder salt and milk.. And mix it well.. Batter should be of medium consistency.. If it's having more liquidity than corn flour can be added… Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Now in a pan… Brush up some oil.. And mix batter and pour the batter slowly slowly with round spatula and spread evenly.. Let it cook on medium slow flame.
- Now turn fritters as it gets golden brown little crispy from both sides than ur fritters are ready.
- Serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney and enjoy corn fritters😊.
Don't over-mix or the fritters will be tough. Crispy and tasty, corn fritters can be served with a sweet chili sauce or as an accompaniment to a main These tasty fritters are ideal quick fix foods for a lazy Sunday morning brunch, for a late night. These zucchini corn fritters combine two summer favorites into an easy, delicious appetizer or side. Crisp on the outside, soft inside, they're flavor-packed little bites. Cheddar Corn Fritters. featured in Corny Recipes.
If you find this Corn fritters recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.