Pita bread/ home made without oven. In this video let us learn How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO in a simple Simple and Easy video tutorial format. Learn How To Make Pita Bread At Home. Very easy step by step video recipe.
They are so soft,tasty and very easy to make. You can make these bread without oven. Pita Bread is an Arabic bread and also known as Kuboos, or Shawarma bread.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pita bread/ home made without oven. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread/ home made without oven is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pita bread/ home made without oven is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
In this video let us learn How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO in a simple Simple and Easy video tutorial format. Learn How To Make Pita Bread At Home. Very easy step by step video recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pita bread/ home made without oven using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread/ home made without oven:
- Make ready 1 cup of warm water (not hot or boiling) 2 teaspoons active dry or instant yeast 2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons salt 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional).
- Make ready of Equipment: Mixing bowl Rolling pin Cast iron skillet (for stovetop baking) Baking sheet or a baking stone (for oven baking).
This bread is common in the Middle East and neighboring areas. written recipe. Soft home made shawarma bread/pita bread. How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO (without oven). Hi Makiko, What a great idea, home-made pita on the stovetop–I'll bet they taste fifteen times better than the terrible processed kind grocery stores carry here in the U.
Instructions to make Pita bread/ home made without oven:
- Form the Pita Dough: Mix the water and yeast together, and let sit for about five minutes until the yeast is dissolved. Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour (saving the last half cup for kneading), salt, and olive oil (if using). Stir until a shaggy dough is formed..
- Knead the Dough: Sprinkle a little of the extra flour onto your clean work surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking to your hands or the work surface, but try to be sparing. It's better to use too little flour than too much. If you get tired, stop and let the dough rest for a few minutes before finishing kneading..
- Let the Dough Rise: Clean the bowl you used to mix the dough and film it with a little olive oil. Set the dough in the bowl and turn it until it's coated with oil. Cover with a clean dishcloth or plastic wrap and let the dough rise until it's doubled in bulk, 1-2 hours..
- Divide the Pitas: Gently deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and gently flatten each piece into a thick disk. Sprinkle the pieces with a little more flour and then cover them with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap wrap until you're ready to bake them..
- Shape the pitas using floured rolling pin,roll one of the pieces into a circle 8-9 inches wide and about a quarter inch thick and you are ready to bake..
The pitas you make at home are worlds apart from the stuff you buy in stores, and watching them puff to glorious heights in your oven or on your stovetop is Pita is also great make-ahead bread. I often prepare the dough through the first rise, punch it down, and then keep it refrigerated for up to a week. Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store markup. Another option is to skip the oven all together and cook your pita bread on the stovetop.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pita bread/ home made without oven recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!