Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fully loaded hasselback zucchini recipe. You can cook fully loaded hasselback zucchini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini:
- You need 2 of medium-large zucchini (about 8 oz. each).
- You need Dash of each salt and black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of light sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of chopped scallions.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of precooked real crumbled bacon.
Instructions to make Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray. Slice off and discard stem ends of zucchini. Cut slits through the width, about 1/2-inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Place zucchini on the center of the foil, and cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove sheet, and let cool for 5 minutes. Set oven to broil. Cut packet to release steam before removing the top piece of foil. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper. Carefully sprinkle cheese into the slits of the zucchini. Broil until cheese has melted and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Top with remaining ingredients. MAKES 2 SERVINGS.
- Notes-When slicing each zucchini, place it between two chopsticks on the cutting board. This will prevent you from slicing through to the bottom..
This hasselback zucchini recipe has bacon, parmesan and way too good to pass up as an easy zucchini side dish. Low Carb & Keto Zucchini Recipe. It's really about time we shared this recipe. Good recipes like this shouldn't be locked up in a dropbox, which we're totally guilty of. Zucchini cut Hasselback style with simple accordian cuts are stuffed with turkey pepperoni and mozzarella cheese for a healthier take on pizza.
If you find this Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.