Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel happier!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to venison & kimchi ramen recipe. You can have venison & kimchi ramen using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 180 g of venison steak, cut into thin strips.
- Get 10 g of fresh ginger root, minced.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 1/5 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 100 g of woodland mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- Get 650 ml of Beef stock.
- You need 140 g of Kimchi.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kimchi liquid.
- Provide 80 g of soba noodles.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried seaweed.
Steps to make Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- First, prepare the broth. Heat 1tsp sesame oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and gently cook the onion, garlic and ginger for a few minutes until softened. Add the soy sauce and mirin and cook for a further 2 minutes. Pour in the beef stock and the liquid from the Kimchi. Bring to the boil and begin to simmer. Add in the woodland mushrooms and simmer gently while you prepare the venison & noodles..
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions (normally boil in water for 5 minutes for traditional soba noodles)..
- While the noodles are cooking, quickly flash fry the venison: Heat up on a high heat a large frying pan with the remaining tsp of sesame oil and fry the strips for around 1 minute on each side. You’re just looking colour the meat. As soon as this is done, transfer to a plate..
- When the noodles are cooked and the venison is all fried, add this to the ramen broth and turn off the heat. Check the taste of the broth that it is to your liking..
- Divide this mixture between two bowls, and sprinkle over the dried seaweed before serving. You can either serve the kimchi on the side or pop it on top for extra flavour and texture!.
Using a slow cooker makes a Venison Recipe like this one a. Venison is the name given to any of the species of deer sold as meat in the UK. The lean, red meat is low in fat and full of flavour and has become popular and widely available. Venison definition: Venison is the meat of a deer. Venison, (from Latin venatus, "to hunt"), the meat from any kind of deer; originally, the term referred to any kind of Venison resembles beef and mutton in texture, colour, and other general characteristics.
If you find this Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.