Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, detox cleansing green berry smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook detox cleansing green berry smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie:
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice (optional ).
- Get 2 1/2 bunch of spinach(x2).
- Get 2 of small gala apples.
- Take 1 of banana (optional ).
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen mixed berries (strawberry,blackberry,raspberry,blueberry ).
- Take 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed (and/or chia seeds).
- Make ready 1 packages of stevia (or more to taste).
Instructions to make Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie:
- Add the water (and juice if your adding OJ) and spinach into a blender. Blend for 1 minute..
- Add apples (and banana if your adding), mixed frozen berries, flaxseed (and/or chia seeds), and the stevia. Blend for 1-2min until well blended..
- **if you like your smoothies less chunky, add another cupof water and blend an extra minute..
- Substitute options: you can easily substitute spinach for mixed greens or kale if you dont have any on hand. And berries can be any other frozen fruit (peaches, pineapple, papaya, grapes, etc).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food detox cleansing green berry smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!