Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gingery Vegetable Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingery Vegetable Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingery vegetable ramen noodles recipe. You can have gingery vegetable ramen noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gingery Vegetable Ramen Noodles:
- Take 3 of servings Ramen noodles.
- Provide 150 grams of Sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1/3 of Carrot.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Take 1 of as much (to taste) Kimchi.
- Use 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 3 of Boiled egg.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Gingery Vegetable Ramen Noodles:
- I used soy sauce broth ramen noodles. Boil the water, add the soup and grated ginger (add a little more than 1 cup of water)..
- While you boil the water in a big pot, heat a pan with sesame oil and cook the minced garlic, pork, vegetables and kimchi. Then season with the soup packet..
- After cooking the noodles, add the cooked pork and vegetables. Add topping such as boiled eggs..
If you find this Gingery Vegetable Ramen Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.