Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fantastic green onion & char siu ramen noodles with dipping sauce recipe. To make fantastic green onion & char siu ramen noodles with dipping sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce:
- Get 50 ml of ☆ Mirin.
- Use 150 ml of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Get 100 ml of ☆ Vinegar.
- Take 100 ml of ☆ Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Use 4 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- Get 3 of Japanese leek.
- Get 1 block of Char siu.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sesame oil (for toppings).
- Provide 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Get 1 of as required Chopped Japanese leek.
Steps to make Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce:
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to the boil. Cool down and chill (this is fantstic dipping sauce). I forgot to put up the photo….
- Slice the Japanese leek into 5-cm-length batons..
- Soften the leek by massaging with your hands. (This is important!).
- Cut the char siu into the same size as the leek. (This is my home-made one.).
- Mix with the sesame oil and doubanjiang spicy bean paste..
- Cook the noodles following the cooking instruction..
- Rinse the cooked noodles in ice water. Drain well. Chill really well..
- Transfer to serving dishes..
- Add some chopped green onions into your dipping sauce to your liking..
- Add some sesame seeds if you like..
If you find this Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.