Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream pound cake recipe. You can have sour cream pound cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of butter, softened.
- You need of Sugar.
- Take of Large eggs or 5 extra Large eggs.
- Prepare of Lemon extract.
- Prepare of Vanilla extra.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- Take of Equipment (see below).
Instructions to make Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Equipment: 10" bundt or tube pan Pastry brush for buttering pan Measuring cups and spoons 2 small and 1 large mixing bowl Sieve (or small strainer) Beaters or stand mixer (or wooden spoon) Spatula Cooling rack.
- Prepare the pan and preheat the oven to 325°. Butter the bundt pan, being sure to get into all the nooks and crannies. Sprinkle in a few spoonfuls of flour and tap the pan to distribute. Tap out excess flour..
- Sift the dry ingredients. Sift the 3 cups of flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl and set aside..
- Cream the butter and sugar. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and add the vanilla. With the mixer running on low, add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition and scraping the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fold in the flour and sour cream. Sift half of the flour over the butter and egg mixture, and stir gently with spatula. Add the sour cream and continue to stir gently. Sift the remaining flour over the batter and stir until all the flour has been incorporated..
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Gently pour the batter into the prepared pan and tap the pan softly against the counter to remove air bubbles..
- Bake the pound cake. Bake for 60 minutes and check the cake. The cake is done with the top is deep golden-brown and a skewer or paring knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. If batter or wet crumbs cling to the blade, continue baking. Check every 5 minutes until the cake is done..
- Remove from oven and cool. When the tester comes out clean, remove the cake from the oven and place the pan on a rack to cool for 10 minutes. Invert the cake onto the rack and wiggle the pan gently until it lifts off of the cake. Allow the cake to cool for another hour..
Sift the baking soda and flour together. Butter – Unsalted sweet cream butter works best here. Sugar – White granulated sugar is traditionally used but I bet brown sugar would taste amazing also! This moist sour cream pound cake is very easy to put together. If you have a stand mixer, it's even easier.
If you find this Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.