Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe. To make baked spaghetti w/ zucchini you need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini:
- Provide 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- Get 1 packages of 1mozzarella cheese 1 mild cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 oz of ground beef 4 16oz.
- Get 2 of 8 oz jar combination ragu 2 chopped up zucchini 1 green pepper 1 onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of season salt 1garlic clove 1/4 of italian seasoning n pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini:
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Large pot fill with water bring to boil cook noodles for ten mins on high drain n sit aside and n another large pot combine ur zucchini n ur ground beef ur Italian seasoning ur seasoned salt n let cook on the stove until ground beef is brown drain pour ur combination sauce place back on stove let simmer for 1/2 hour In ur pan r casserole dish spray with olive oil non-stick spray lay down ur noodles then ur spaghetti sauce ur cheddar cheese then 3 cups noodles ur spaghetti sauce then ur mozzarella cheese thn place n oven for 1/2 hour on 375°F.
Zucchini Spaghetti – a super delicious way to prepare zucchini – plus it's ready in minutes! This simple recipe for Zucchini Spaghetti is super quick to prepare, and it is perfect for those nights when you don't have a lot of time to cook dinner for the family, but still want to serve something healthy and. Healthy, low carb.like baked spaghetti Healthy, low carb.like baked spaghetti. You can cut this like spaghetti or like fettuccine. Mix with fresh tomato sauce and fresh basil; or do a creamy sauce and more veg for a pasta primavera.
If you find this Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.