Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are terrific at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating a few eggs to cheer up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed ramen with yakisoba noodles recipe. You can cook stewed ramen with yakisoba noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles:
- Use 1 of portion Yakisoba noodles (steamed noodles).
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage, bean sprouts, Chinese chives, etc.
- Prepare 1 of Thinly sliced pork.
- Get 500 ml of Water.
- Get 3 tsp of ●Weipa.
- Take 1 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles:
- Boil water in a pot, add ● ingredients, and taste..
- Chop pork and vegetables as the same size as when you cook yakisoba noodles..
- Add pork, vegetables, and yakisoba noodles to Step 1, and simmer for 2 ~ 3 minutes..
- When the yakisoba noodles have loosened, it's done. Sprinkle with pepper if you like..
If you find this Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.