Vickys Cuban-Style Sausage Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vickys cuban-style sausage casserole, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Cuban-Style Sausage Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Cuban-Style Sausage Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vickys cuban-style sausage casserole, gf df ef sf nf using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Cuban-Style Sausage Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Make ready 8 of gluten-free pork sausages.
- Make ready 125 grams of baby button mushrooms, halved.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Take 25 grams of sunflower spread (Vitalite) / butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 150 ml of light coconut milk / semi -skimmed milk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of concentrated tomato puree.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 330 ml of ham stock.
Steps to make Vickys Cuban-Style Sausage Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Lightly brown the sausages off in a frying pan in a tbsp of oil.
- Cut into quarters and put into a casserole dish with the mushrooms, onion and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the cornstarch, mix together then slowly whisk in the milk to avoid forming lumps.
- Add in the tomato puree, sugar, garlic and other herbs/spices. Cook gently for a couple of minutes then whisk in the stock.
- Pour over the ingredients in the casserole dish and press down so everything is in the liquid.
- Cover and put in the oven for 75 minutes.
- Serve with a root vegetable mash, over rice or with some garlic bread to mop up the sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys cuban-style sausage casserole, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!