Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and rich miso tonkotsu (pork base) ramen noodles recipe. To cook thick and rich miso tonkotsu (pork base) ramen noodles you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles:
- You need of Miso tonkotsu ramen soup.
- You need 500 ml of Soy milk.
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of Chinese Chicken stock powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Weipa.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Tian mian jiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- Provide of Ingredients (your favorites ).
- Use 3 of servings Chinese noodles (or cellophane noodles, shirataki noodles).
- Take 3 of Flavoured boiled eggs.
- Use 1 of Flavoured wood ear muchrooms.
- Provide 1 of Char siu pork.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles:
- Add all the ingredients except for the miso into a pot, and turn on the heat. Warm the mixture while stirring until it's just about to boil. If it boils, the flavour will dissipate, so be careful..
- Strain the miso and tian mian jiang over the pot, and mix, then the soup is done..
- Transfer the freshly cooked noodles into a bowl, pour the soup over, put the toppings, then it's done..
- This is easier! Here is a recipe for normal tonkotsu ramen noodles..
- Here is a recipe for cold noodles with dipping sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152246-cold-tonkotsu-ramen-with-dipping-sauce.
If you find this Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.