Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe. You can have french tomato, potato, zucchini bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French tomato, potato, zucchini bake:
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 medium of sweet onions chopped.
- Prepare of nonstick spray.
- Prepare 1 medium of potato.
- Use 1 medium of zucchini.
- Get 4 medium of plum tomatoes.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make French tomato, potato, zucchini bake:
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a pan melt butter and caramelize the onions.
- In a 9 inch pie pan coat with nonstick spray. Add onions evenly.
- Slice potato thinly. Cover the onions then layer the zucchini next and last tomatoes. Slice all thinly..
- Add the salt and pepper. Drizzle with melted butter. Cover and bake 30 minutes..
- Uncover, add cheese bake uncovered 35-40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Put the remaining cream, cheese, salt, pepper and oregano over the tomatoes. Arrange potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes in overlapping layers around prepared dish, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Remove from oven; and serve immediately. Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared sheet; drizzle any oil from bowl over. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper.
If you find this French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.