Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce recipe. To make cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce:
- Take 1 of serving Ramen Noodles *OR Chinese Egg Noodles.
- Take of Vegetables *e.g. Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber, Daikon, Radish Sprouts, etc.
- You need 1/4 sheet of Toasted Nori *cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of Finely Chopped Spring Onion.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Provide of Dipping Sauce.
- Get 100 g of thinly sliced Pork *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of small clove Garlic *grated.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup boiling Water and 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Miso *dark colour type.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use of Chilli Powder, Chilli Flaked OR Rāyu (Chilli Oil) *optional.
Instructions to make Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare the Dipping Sauce first. Cook thinly sliced Pork in rapidly boiling water in a saucepan for a minute and drain. Return to the saucepan, add all other sauce, bring to the boil, then allow to cool. *Note: Alter the amount of Soy Sauce depending on the saltiness of the stock..
- Vegetables are better to be cut or prepared into thin strips or slices so that easy to eat with noodles..
- Cook Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles as instructed. Basically cook noodles in rapidly boiling water until cooked ‘al dente’. Then drain, rinse in cold water, and drain well..
- Place the drained cold noodles on a plate, arrange Vegetables, and add some Toasted Nori on top. Add Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds to the Dipping Sauce, and enjoy..
If you find this Cold Ramen Noodles With Pork Dipping Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.