Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean cilantro corn salsa recipe. To cook black bean cilantro corn salsa you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa:
- Use of of a dry pint cherry tomatoes — diced.
- Use of of red bell pepper — diced.
- Take of black beans – canned — rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of corn — drained (I like fresh corn stripped from the cob during the summer time :).
- Provide of cilantro chopped.
- Take of garlic — finely chopped.
- Get of lime juice- fresh squeezed.
- Take of cumin.
- Use of salt.
- Use of sugar.
- Use of olive oil.
Steps to make Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa:
- Slice,dice, chop to your hearts content and mix everything together and let it sit a minimum of 30 minutes It tasted great the next day !!!! It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
- Note* I like Cherry tomatoes due to the fact they are tasty and sweet year around….It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
Today's recipe features black beans and corn in salsa form, alongside fresh ripe tomatoes, onion, scallions, cilantro. A little sea salt here, a little lime juice there, and the result is a tasty topping. Most people would call this a Chorizo, Black Bean and Corn Salsa. I don't take credit for the recipe or name. The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice.
If you find this Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.