Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Toor Dal Ball Sambar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Toor Dal Ball Sambar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toor Dal Ball Sambar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toor dal ball sambar recipe. To cook toor dal ball sambar you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Toor Dal Ball Sambar:
- Provide 2 cups of Toor dal.
- Prepare 2 of .Tamarind lemon size.
- Take 4 of .Red Chillies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of .Asafoetida.
- Use 4 tablespoon of .oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of .Karuveppilai leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of .mustard.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of .Sambar powder.
- Provide As required of .salt.
Steps to make Toor Dal Ball Sambar:
- Soak toor dal for one hour Soak tamarind in water.
- Prepare tamarind extract with 6 cups of water..
- Heat a kadai pour 2 tablespoon of oil. Temper with mustard seeds and kariveppilai.Add sambar powder.Fry for 3 seconds..
- Add tamarind extract. Add salt. Let it boil..
- In the meantime clean the thoordal. Grind the dal with chilies,.Asafoetida and salt. Grind it into coarse paste. Add some water if necessary..
- Heat another kadai (nonstick is preferable). Pour remaining oil.Splutter the mustard and curryleaves. Add grounded dal paste.Stir for 3 to 4 minutes to get thick consistency. It should not be sticky when touching by fingers. Switch off the stove.Take it and transfer into a plate.Make small lemon size balls..
- Boil the tamarind gravy called kuzhambu until reduced in half of the previous measurement.Then take 5 dal balls slowly drop into the gravy.After 3 or 4 minutes nalla will rise on the top of the gravy. That shows balls are cooked. Take the balls keep them in another vessel.Repeat the process for the remaining balls. Then add all the boiled balls into the gravy.Let it bil for 3 minutes. Toor dal ball sambar ready to eat.Without any side dish it will go with rice..
If you find this Toor Dal Ball Sambar recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.