Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Ramen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ramen recipe. You can cook homemade ramen using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Ramen:
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of miso paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of hosin sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sriracha.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Use 6 of mushrooms.
- Take Pack of ramen noodles (don't use the seasoning packet).
Instructions to make Homemade Ramen:
- Bring your water up to a boil and add in everything except peppers, mushrooms and ramen..
- Boil for around 5 minutes..
- Add in mushrooms, bell pepper, and ramen noodles and cook for 5 mins..
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Homemade Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.