Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled garlic basil rubbed salmon recipe. To cook grilled garlic basil rubbed salmon you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon:
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 slice of lemon.
- Take 1 lb of Skinless Salmon Filets.
- Prepare 4 dash of McCormicks salmon seasoning.
Steps to make Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon:
- in small bowl mix together dry ingredients, rub together to get a finer mixture then rub equal amounts on the salmon fillets.
- preheat grill to medium heat.
- on a foiled pan add 2 tbls butter heat to med add salmon to pan cook 5 min, flip cook other side 5 min. remove from heat,serve with lemon slice.
- if skinless is unavailable cook meat side down for 5 min, flip cook skin side down another 5 minutes remove from heat, remove skin from fillet and discard – serve with lemon slices.
- – Enjoy.
In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients; rub over fillets. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side up. Rub or brush the mixture over the salmon steaks. Place steaks directly on oiled grill, or set in a pan to marinade, and grill when ready.
If you find this Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.