Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best ~Mikes Jailhouse Noodles~ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Mikes Jailhouse Noodles~ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. You need to see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ~mikes jailhouse noodles~ recipe. To make ~mikes jailhouse noodles~ you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ~Mikes Jailhouse Noodles~:
- Prepare 1 of pack beef flavored ramen noodles (we have always done them with beef but u could try other flavors).
- Use 1 cup of herrs bbq potatoe chips (this is the only brand n flavor we use, but like before u can try others if u want.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- You need of other things needed.
- Use 1 of dry kitchen towel to wrap noodles in.
- Use 1 of glass measuring cup or u can use a coffee pot which is what they had to use.
Steps to make ~Mikes Jailhouse Noodles~:
- Start off by boiling your water in the microwave for 4 min, this is if u use the glass measuring cup. If your using a coffee pot heat up a cup of water..
- While water is heating crush your noodles up in the bag and take out the seasoning packet. Being very careful open the top of your bag, make sure u don't get any tears down the side, also make sure u don't puncture any holes in the sides of the bag..
- Add in half your seasoning pack and give a good shake! Add in crushed chips n give another shake shake!! Now add the rest of your packet n give one final lil shake!!.
- By this time your water should be done, so CAREFULLY hold the top of the bags corner with one hand while u pour the boiling water into the bag with the other..
- Grab the bag with two hands at the top and roll the bag down as tightly as you can. Lay the bag on an open towel and bring up the sides and corners of your towel, just wrap it all up snuggle as a bug! Make sure u don't let the bag fall over tho, u want it standing straight up. Sit aside n wait roughly 4 min. That's it, just give em a stir!!.
- These do take a lil longer to prepare then normal ramen noodles in a pot but they are well worth it. My kids could live on em lol…n I guess when ur in jail if there is anything u can do to jazz up a meal then ur gonna do it!!.
If you find this ~Mikes Jailhouse Noodles~ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.