Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dr. Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dr. Ramen Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dr. Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dr. ramen noodle soup recipe. To make dr. ramen noodle soup you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dr. Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 packages of Ramen Noodle Soup, chicken flavor.
- Prepare 3 cup of Boling water.
- Use 1 of Mystery, Seasoning package.
- Take 1 tsp of Chicken Granules, Wylers brand.
- You need 2 dash of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
Steps to make Dr. Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Boil 3 cups of water in saucepan, add noodles and cook for 5 mins | Stirring occasionally.
- Turn off Heat | Add Mystery Seasoning package and Chicken Granules | Stir until it dissolves.
- Season with Fresh cracked pepper | Serve immediately.
- Bon Appétit :).
If you find this Dr. Ramen Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.