Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso soup with ramen noodles recipe. To cook miso soup with ramen noodles you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles:
- Provide 2 cups of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 package of Ramen Noodles (doesn’t matter what flavor because you’ll throw out the flavor pack anyway).
- You need 1/2 sheet of Sushi Nori (roasted seaweed), chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of firm tofu, small cubes.
- Use 1/4 cup of miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of green onion, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Instructions to make Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles:
- Place the chopped seaweed in a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, bring the broth to a boil and add the Ramen noodles cooking for 3 minutes. Break apart as they boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the seaweed as well as the soaking liquid (water) and the tofu..
- In a bowl, measure the miso paste and carefully add 1/2 cup of the hot broth. Whisk together until smooth. Add the miso mixture into the broth and mix well..
- Spoon into a bowl and add chopped green onion and enjoy!!.
If you find this Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.