Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy bbq ranch chicken salad recipe. To make spicy bbq ranch chicken salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad:
- Get 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fajita Meat Chicken.
- Use 1 box of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Hard Boiled Egg.
- Provide 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Take 1 large of Red onions.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Provide 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of Croutons.
Instructions to make Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad:
- Chop up all your vegetables and lettuce and add all of it in a bowl.
- Warm up your chicken in the microwave and add a little cayenne pepper to the chicken. Then sprinkle your cheese on top.
- For the barbecue ranch dressing add your barbecue sauce and light ranch in a bowl and add a dash of cayenne pepper for a kick and stir together and pour on your salad then lastly add your croutons so they won't get soggy.
BBQ-Ranch Chicken Salad. no cooking required. Thoroughly rinse produce and pat dry. Trim cucumber and slice into rounds. The chicken in this bbq chicken salad gets it's flavor from both a homemade quick rub and a basting of the delicious BBQ sauce. It's been raining here I combined our favorite bottled ranch dressing with some Stubb's Anytime Green Chile Sauce and viola… dressing perfection.
If you find this Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.