Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sambar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambar rice recipe. You can cook sambar rice using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sambar Rice:
- Use 150 gm of boiled rice.
- You need 50 gm of toor dal.
- Take 5 of red chilli.
- Use 15 of small onion (cut into two).
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Take 5 tablespoon of sambhar powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of beans.
- Take 1 of small size carrot.
- Get 1 of small size radish.
- You need 1 of brinjal.
- Provide 1/2 of drumstick.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- Take as needed of Curry and coriander leaves.
- Provide 20 ml of cooking oil.
- Use 30 ml of ghee.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sambar Rice:
- First soak rice and dal together for 1/2 an hour.It's about 1 glass (measure 200 ml).
- Keep the pressure cooker on a small burner,add 20 ml oil to it,season it with mustard then add red chilli,onion,tomato,vegetables,keep frying.
- Then add asafoetida,turmeric powder,sambar powder,salt, fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add 500 ml water to it,allow to boil,then add soaked rice and dal,stir occasionally,while gets boiling close the cooker and put whistle on it.
- When first whistle came,keep the flame to sim for 5 minutes,switch off the stove.
- Once the air released,stir it with 50 ml ghee,add curry and coriander leaves for garnish.
- You can serve it with onion raitha.
- Our delicious sambar rice is ready for all.
If you find this Sambar Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.