Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Watermelon & Tomato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon & Tomato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon & tomato salad recipe. You can cook watermelon & tomato salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon & Tomato Salad:
- Use of Salad.
- You need 3 cup of mini-Heirloom tomatoes, halved.
- Take 5 cup of watermelon cubes.
- Provide 1 small of red onion or shallots, thinly sliced.
- Use of Dressing.
- Use 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Trader Joes pomegranate vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce (if desired) or Hi racha for a kick.
- Use of Garnish.
- Use 1/3 cup of Goat cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 of Crackled pepper.
Instructions to make Watermelon & Tomato Salad:
- Combine watermelon and tomatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar and salt, tossing to coat. Let stand 15 minutes..
- Fold in onion and dressing mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours. Sprinkle with goat cheese and cracked black pepper to taste..
A Watermelon is a Watermelon, Right? Watermelon is more versatile than you may give it credit for! Watermelon, (Citrullus lanatus), succulent fruit and vinelike plant of the gourd family (Cucurbitaceae), native to tropical Africa and cultivated around the world. The fruit contains vitamin A and some vitamin. Watermelons are delicious, refreshing snacks in hot summer weather, from the Fourth Short Description.
If you find this Watermelon & Tomato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.