Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk biscuits (southern) recipe. To make buttermilk biscuits (southern) you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern):
- You need of WHITELILY self rising flour.
- Take of white sugar.
- Provide of butter flavor shortening.
- Prepare of cold buttermilk.
- Take of WHITELILY self rising flour for rolling and dusting.
- Provide of melted butter for brushing.
Steps to make Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern):
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Using a bowl cut the shortening into the flour and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and add the buttermilk.
- Stir the flour and buttermilk together just until combined (use a spatula this mix is very sticky) scraping sides of bowl as you go.
- Turn dough onto floured surface, dusting more flour on top and begin to spread out dough. Fold four times.
- Roll out dough to one and a 1/4 inch thickness and use a three inch biscuit cutter.
- Use small amount of shortening to grease your pan.
- Arrange biscuits slightly apart from each other (I used the leftover dough to make a special biscuit).
- Bake 10 minutes and take out of oven to brush with melted butter then bake an additional 4 to 5 minutes till golden brown.
- Brush with additional butter right after they come out of the oven they are soooooooo good ENJOY 😍.
If you find this Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.