Crockpot Beef Stew.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot beef stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stew:
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of bayleaf.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced onion flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 can of 14.5 ounce sliced carrots.
- Take 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cold water.
- Take 2 lb of beef stew meat cubed.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Make ready 3 can of 29 ounce whole new potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces.
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Stew:
- Combine beef, spices, and 2 cups water and stir..
- Place potatoes and carrots on top..
- Cook on low 8 hours for the meat to be the most tender..
- Prior to serving, mix together flour and 1/3rd cup cold water, then add to thicken the gravy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!