Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel happier. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer pasta salad recipe. You can cook summer pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer pasta salad:
- Provide 14.5 ounces of protein plus penne pasta.
- Provide 2 cups of broccoli chopped.
- Use 2 cups of asparagus broken into bite size pieces.
- Use 1 cup of chopped bell pepper chopped.
- Use 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Get 1 cup of simply dressed Italian dressing.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of chopped zucchini.
Instructions to make Summer pasta salad:
- Cook pasta in boiling water for ten minutes then add chopped broccoli to the water. Cook and stir one minute. Then drain and rinse broccoli and pasta in cold water..
- Take chopped zucchini, chopped bell peppers and asparagus and sauté in olive oil for 5 – 7 minutes until tender crisp..
- Add to broccoli and pasta. Add grape tomatoes. Pour dressing over and toss thoroughly..
- Chill for 4 hours, then ready to eat. Keep uneaten salad refrigerated..
When it comes to summer entertaining I know I like to make things as easy as possible with. These easy summer side dishes will be the talk of any party. Filled with fresh mozzarella and sweet summer veggies, this is the pasta salad you've always craved. This fresh summer veggie pasta salad is a great way to use up all of those vegetables from the garden. Healthy Summer Pasta Salad with Grilled Zucchini, Corn & Peppers tossed in a flavorful (vegan) Cilantro Pesto Sauce.
If you find this Summer pasta salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.