Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate chip cookies recipe. To make healthy chocolate chip cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get of oat flour (1/2 cup + 2/3 cup).
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Take of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- Provide of raw cane sugar.
- Provide of (dark) chocolate chips.
- Get of macadamia or walnuts (optional).
- Take of pure vanilla extract.
- Take of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Get of almond milk (or milk of choice).
Instructions to make Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees..
- Oat flour can be made at home by pulsing oats in a blender until they are ground into a powder-like consistency..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Add wet, and form into a big ball. Then make little balls from the big one..
- For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). Bake 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. They should have spread out, but every now and then they might not so just smush down with a spoon if needed..
Many healthy chocolate chip cookies aren't really as healthy as they seem. They may have less fat, but they often have more sugar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. Or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Stir together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
If you find this Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.