Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. You can cook healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- You need 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Use 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Provide 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
Steps to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
It's actually a very forgiving recipe – thanks to the mashed dates that makes a solid batter base. These are the ingredients you can customise Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Energy BallsBeaming Baker. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast CookiesFamily Fresh Meals. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack!
If you find this Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.