Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Summertime Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Summertime Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summertime Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summertime pasta salad recipe. To make summertime pasta salad you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Use 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Instructions to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Summertime Pasta Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.