Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook crock pot chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 8 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- Use 3 of Celery Sticks.
- Get 1 of Lg. Onion.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Provide of Salt (to taste).
- Get of Pepper (to taste).
- Take 1 Pkg of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add chicken broth to crock pot, set aside..
- Slice carrots, mince celery and onion, cut chicken in to cubes and add to a large mixing bowl, mix well..
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and both cans of soup to the mixture in step two, mix well..
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours..
- Add package of egg noodles to crock pot the last 30-40 minuets..
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.