Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. To make paella you need 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- Prepare 375 grams of chicken.
- Get 250 grams of rabbit.
- Take 400 grams of rice with high amount of starch.
- Provide 250 grams of French green beans, clean and chopped in 2 cm. pieces.
- Use 150 grams of artichokes, clean and cut into quarters.
- Get 100 grams of grated tomato.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 liter of water.
- Prepare 10 of strands of saffron.
- Provide 1 of enough olive oil.
- Get 1 of enough salt.
- You need 1 of strips of roasted red pepper, for garnish.
Steps to make Paella:
- Chop the chicken and the rabbit. Add some salt..
- Pour the oil in the pan and heat it..
- When the oil is hot, saute the meat until it gets a bit brown..
- Add the French green beans. In this point you can add the red pepper if it's raw..
- Add the artichokes and saute all. Add some salt again..
- Add the chopped garlic. Be careful it doesn't get burnt..
- Add the grated tomato, stir it and saute until it is almost evaporated..
- Wrap the saffron in foil and place it very close to the fire for 10 seconds..
- Add the water to the paella..
- Give high heat to the paella until it boils. Then give medium heat to the paella until all ingredients are cooked (from 30 to 45 minutes). It depends mostly on the tenderness of the meat..
- Taste the paella and rectify the salt if needed. Add the saffron..
- Reserve some broth for later, like 1/2 liter..
- Increase the intensity of the heat and add the rice..
- Spread the rice on the pan so that it is well distributed. Don't stir or touch it since this moment..
- Maintain high heat for 10 minutes..
- Gradually lower the heat for 10 minutes. If you need some broth, add it from the one you reserved before. If you don't have broth, add some water with a pinch of salt..
- Take the paella out of the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- If the rice needs a bit more cook, cover it with foil while it is resting..
- Now you can eat it..
Featuring Paella Pans, Jamon, Chorizo, Saffron HotPaella.com is your exclusive resource for Spanish Paella Pans, Pallero Gas Burners. Discover Paella Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. Chef John pares down classic paella and focuses on technique with his recipe for the famous Spanish dish of saffron rice with chorizo and shrimp. Many paellas feature various meats and seafoods, but vegetarian paella can be a revelation. This version is fully loaded with a rainbow of seasonal vegetables cooked into a saffron and.
If you find this Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.