Crockpot Beef Stew.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Beef Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Beef Stew is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot beef stew using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stew:
- Prepare 2 lbs of Lean Stew Meat.
- Take 5 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of baby carrots.
- Take 1 cup of ketchup.
- Get 2 cans of cream of celery.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 2 packages of dry onion soup mix.
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Stew:
- Coat stew meat in paprika and onion soup packages.
- Spread meat evenly in crockpot.
- Top with potatoes, carrots and onion.
- Mix together ketchup and cans of cream of celery.
- Pour mixture over veggies and meat in crockpot.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Stir to combine and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!