Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean Style Zucchini Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Style Zucchini Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean style zucchini boats recipe. To make mediterranean style zucchini boats you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mediterranean Style Zucchini Boats:
- Prepare of zucchini.
- Provide of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide of Crock-Pot savory herb chicken slow cooker seasoning.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of red onion, finely chopped.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Use of sun dried tomatoes, chopped.
- Take of kalamata olives, chopped.
- Get of capers, chopped.
- Get of crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need of chicken broth.
Steps to make Mediterranean Style Zucchini Boats:
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Mix Crock-Pot seasoning with water and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Remove chicken from crock pot (discard remaining cooking liquids) and shred with two forks. Set aside..
- Set oven to low broil. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat..
- Add onion to skillet and sauté until translucent..
- Turn heat to low and add shredded chicken, lemon juice, chicken broth, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and capers, and give a good stir. Cover and let simmer while you prepare zucchini..
- Chop ends off of zucchini and cut in half length-wise. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the middles, creating zucchini boats..
- Place the 8 zucchini halves in a greased casserole dish, and either brush the insides with olive oil or spray with cooking spray. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Broil zucchini in oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown..
- Remove zucchini from oven, and turn oven to bake at 400°F..
- Mix feta cheese into the chicken mixture in skillet, stirring well..
- Use a spoon to generously stuff zucchini halves with chicken mixture. Top with additional feta crumbles and bake for approximately 10 more minutes at 400°F..
Zucchini Mediterranean Style. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These vegan zucchini boats with Asian-inspired quinoa and soy-sesame glaze are simple to make and delicious. My initial idea was to prepare a twist on Mediterranean-style, stuffed zucchinis involving things like tomato sauce, capers, parsley, lemon rind etc. but then I really fancied some Asian. Mexican Zucchini Boats Another Music In a Different Kitchen. Grilled Zucchini Boats are absolutely delicious and easy to make.
If you find this Mediterranean Style Zucchini Boats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.