Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kimchi, my simple version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi, my simple version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi, my simple version recipe. To cook kimchi, my simple version you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kimchi, my simple version:
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of gochujang paste.
- Provide 2 medium of jars 12 ounce each.
- Use 2 medium of paper towels or handkerchief.
- Use 4 large of rubber bands.
- Get 1/2 cup of clean marbles.
- Use 5 cup of cabbage coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make Kimchi, my simple version:
- Mix the cabbage, gochujang paste, and salt. Work it all in well.
- Pack the mixture into the jars. Take a big piece of cabbage lay across the top of the mixture. Put marbles on top of the big piece of cabbage. To hold down the kimchi below the brine.
- The brine will be made naturally through the fermentation. If not enough make a salt brine of 1 cup water with 1 and a half teaspoons of kosher salt just add till kimchi is totally covered..
- Let sit after 5-7 days to taste if its your desired ripeness put into refrigerator, for a week or longer hope you enjoy. Will keep 3 months or longer in the refrigerator..
Here is my Kimchi recipe (sometimes called Kimchee Recipe). This is a simple step by step guide for making Kimchi. This Type is known as Mat Kimchi, and is made using Chinese or Napa Cabbages. Please have a go and tell me about how you. Today I'd like to share an easier version of Korean kimchi.
If you find this Kimchi, my simple version recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.