Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini boats recipe. You can cook zucchini boats using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini boats:
- Use 5 medium of zucchini.
- Provide 1 small of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1 small of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 8 tbsp of Monterrey jack cheese, shredded.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled cooked italian sausage.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Zucchini boats:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray glass baking dish or cooking sheet with non stick spray..
- Cut zucchinis in half down the middle and place in dish or sheet..
- Scoop out seeds and some meat, set aside..
- In a saute pan on medium heat with olive oil sauté onion, bell pepper & some of the zucchini meat till soft. Add salt, pepper, paprika and oregano, garlic and cooked sausage..
- Turn heat off and add Parmesan and bread crumbs and mix well..
- Scoop mixture into zucchini shells making sure not to overfill. Top with shredded cheese..
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is bubbly..
- You can use the rest of the zucchini meat in my Veggie Rice recipe..
Delish zucchini stuffed with your favorite ingredients and finished on the hot grill. Instead of closing them in foil I made small foil boats and cooked the zucchini with the top exposed. Transfer zucchini boats to a large baking dish. Fill zucchini boats with cooked vegetables and steak, then top with provolone. See more ideas about Recipes, Zucchini, Zucchini boats. · This zucchini garlic bites recipe combines shredded zucchini with garlic, Parmesan, fresh herbs and is served with a marinara sauce.
If you find this Zucchini boats recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.