Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie. Yummy variety of apple pie that is quick and easy. It was a hit with my boyfriend's pals in university whenever I made this favorite! And I love an Apple Crisp.
This dessert combines two classics – apple pie and crumble – into one easy dessert. Make it your own by varying the fruits, sugar or by adding nuts. Crumble-topped apple pies used to be my absolute favorite type of pie.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, exquisite apple crumble pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy variety of apple pie that is quick and easy. It was a hit with my boyfriend's pals in university whenever I made this favorite! And I love an Apple Crisp.
Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have exquisite apple crumble pie using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie:
- Get of Pie Crust (2 crusts).
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Cake flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 200 ml of Shortening.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Get of Apple filling.
- Make ready 1 kg of Apples.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Take of Crumble dough.
- Prepare 150 ml of Cake flour.
- Take 100 ml of Almond flour.
- Make ready 150 ml of Sugar.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 120 grams of Unsalted butter.
When I was a little kid, I was even known to ask servers in a restaurants whether their pies were crumble-topped or not, and base my dessert decisions entirely on their answers. This all came to an end around the time that I first had. Find apple crumble pie stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Instructions to make Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie:
- Make the pie crust. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and salt well and add the shortening. Mix well with a fork..
- Add 15 tablespoons of cold water and mix well with a fork. Add more water if necessary. Once the dough comes together, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- This dough makes 2 crusts. Once taken out of the fridge, divide into two, tightly wrap one half with plastic wrap and put in the freezer (for another occasion)..
- Roll out the other half with a rolling pin into a circle. Make it a little bigger than the pie plate you are going to use..
- Place the rolled out dough on the pie plate and poke holes in it at random with a fork..
- Make the filling. Peel the apples and cut into quarter-rounds. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Make the crumble. Combine all the ingredients except the butter. Add the cold butter cut into 1 cm cubes and mix until the mixture becomes crumbly..
- Add the filling to the pie plate from Step 5 and spread out the crumble on top evenly..
- Bake for 50 minutes first in the preheated 200℃ oven and check to see if it has browned..
- Don't worry if it crumbles. Eat while piping hot..
A simple, crumble-top deep dish apple pie! When apple season comes around it doesn't seem right not to make a pie. It's John's favorite – and probably mine, too. Do not let its nutty golden-brown crumble topping fool you, our Easy Apple Crumble Pie is so simple to make. It's quick quick, too—Easy Apple Spoon pie filling into crust.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food exquisite apple crumble pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!