Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mustard Pulled Pork 😉😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mustard Pulled Pork 😉😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel better. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mustard pulled pork 😉😊 recipe. You can have my mustard pulled pork 😉😊 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mustard Pulled Pork 😉😊:
- Take 1 cup of Coke or Pepsi.
- Get 2 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Take 550 grams of Pork Tenderloin.
- Provide 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Use 2 tsp of Wholegrain Mustard.
- Use 3 tbsp of bbq sauce (heaped tbls).
- Get 1 tsp of Corn Starch.
Steps to make My Mustard Pulled Pork 😉😊:
- Crock pot.
- Pour the Coke or Pepsi into the slow cooker or crock pot, and add the crushed garlic. And turn on high until boils..
- Mix altogether with a spoon, mix well put back on heat..
- Cut all the white fatty and grizzly bits off and add pepper all along the tenderloin. Then add it to the sauce in the slow cooker or crock pot..
- Leave it on high for 45 minutes then turn to medium for 4 hrs. Then low 6 hrs on low. Then 3 hrs on very low.
- When done, with two forks, pull the pork into shreds, then add 2 more tablespoons of bbq sauce mix in, if you want it thicker add the corn starch to thicken a little..
- Serve with potato fritters or chunky chips and a little salad on the side..
Perfect for your tailgate or gameday party. It's my favorite season of the year, football is in full swing, baseball is in the playoffs. Learn how to make Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mustard Sauce. Slow-cooked pork shoulder creates extremely tender, mouthwatering meat that falls apart as it's shredded. See more Pork recipes at Tesco Real Food.
If you find this My Mustard Pulled Pork 😉😊 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.