Oreo Crust Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oreo crust cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Crust Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oreo Crust Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo crust cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Crust Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Cheese cake filling.
- Take 20 oz of Cream cheese.
- Take 7 oz of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 oz of All purpose flour.
- Make ready 6 oz of Sour cream.
- Take 3 each of Egg.
- Take 2 each of Egg yokes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon zest.
- Get 1 tsp of Heavy cream or milk.
- Make ready of strawberry sauce.
- Make ready 1 box of Fresh strawberries.
- Make ready of Crust.
- Prepare 1 box of Oreo.
Instructions to make Oreo Crust Cheesecake:
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar for 5 min please make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Add sour cream and flour them give it a mix for 1 min.
- Add eggs,egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Add the lemon zest and heavy cream or milk.
- In an 8 or 10 inch cake pan crush all the box of Oreos you could use a food processor and press it into the pan then bake it for 15 minutes and take it out.
- Pour all the cream cheese filling into the cake pan once the crust cooled down a bit.
- Place the cake pan in to a double boiler then place it in to the oven at 350°F.
- Make sure to check the cheese cake after 45 min, make sure to turn off the oven once the surface of cheesecake is light brown.
- Keep the cheesecake for half an hour in the oven after you turned off the heat then take out the cheesecake out of the double boiler and let it cool off for an hour before placing it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- For the strawberry sauce : place the first strawberries on the cheesecake ones it's been refrigerated for at least 12 hours and if you want to make a little bit of strawberry juice just to top it off you could combine 1 tablespoon sugar with the five strawberries and let it in the refrigerator until you have some strawberry juice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo crust cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!