Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Manor House Fruitcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manor House Fruitcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manor house fruitcake recipe. To cook manor house fruitcake you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Manor House Fruitcake:
- Use of Butter, softened.
- Provide of soft Brown sugar, light or dark, your choice.
- Get of caster sugar.
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- Use of mixed dried fruit.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Use of Demerara sugar.
Steps to make Manor House Fruitcake:
- Preheat oven to 180c, 170 fan, line a 7 inch round tin.
- Cream butter, soft Brown and caster sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add lightly beaten eggs, one at a time mix well, if mixture separates add spoonful of flour..
- Fold in flour, then dried fruit, then lemon juice..
- Spoon into prepared tin, level top and sprinkle all over with Demerara sugar, lightly press into surface..
- Cook for 60 minutes, check after 40 minutes and cover with foil to prevent over-browning..
- Cake is cooked when skewer or toothpick comes out clean. (Hence the hole in the picture !).
- Allow to cool in tin for 5-10 minutes, turn out on to wire rack and allow to cool completely..
- You can substitute just sultannas for the mixed dried fruit..
If you find this Manor House Fruitcake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.