Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slam Dunk Pulled Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slam Dunk Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slam Dunk Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slam dunk pulled pork recipe. You can have slam dunk pulled pork using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slam Dunk Pulled Pork:
- Use 5 lb of Pork Loin.
- Get 1 can of 7-up.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Molasses.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Tomato paste.
- Use 12 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Provide 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic powder or 2 fresh minced cloves.
- Get 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Use 6 of Stalks of chopped green onion.
Steps to make Slam Dunk Pulled Pork:
- Important: If you're using a small 3 qt crock pot like me, use a smaller portion of meat. Season your meat with 1 tsp of all the dry ingredients and place it in the pot instead. You also will only be able to use 6-8 oz of soda, 6 oz of both tomato sauce and paste and 1/4 oz of brown sugar and molasses..
- All others can follow the recipe as listed, but instead use minced garlic..
- Mix all of the ingredients and pour over over the meat. Top with chopped green onions..
- Let simmer on low for 6-8 hrs. When done, shred the pork while in the pot..
- Serve over toasted buns, or in this case over french fries, topped with chesse, sour cream and onions or green onions!.
If you find this Slam Dunk Pulled Pork recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.