Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Shredded Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Shredded Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Shredded Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel better. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican shredded pork recipe. You can cook mexican shredded pork using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Shredded Pork:
- Get 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of salsa verde.
- Get 1/3 cup of water.
Steps to make Mexican Shredded Pork:
- Mix together try spice ingredients. Rub pork tenderloin with dry spice mix..
- Place pork in crockpot..
- Add water, salsa verde, and lemon juice to the crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Use two forks to shred the pork, keeping the juices in the crockpot..
- Return pork to the crock pot and mix in with juices. Cook on low for 30 minutes..
- Serve on tostadas with salsa verde, cilantro, and queso fresco..
Mexican Style Shredded Pork is a hearty and filling lunch recipe. Now remove the roast and shred it using two forks. Shred pork roughly; not too finely. Fold in the reduced liquid, season with salt and pepper to taste. Keywords: Mexican Pulled Pork, Pork Carnitas, Carnitas Tacos.
If you find this Mexican Shredded Pork recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.