Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry cheesecakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Strawberry Cheesecakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecakes:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Biscuit crumbs -.
- Prepare 50 gm of Butter -.
- Take 12 of Strawberry -.
- Make ready 75 gm of Sour cream -.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Sugar -.
- Get 1/2 of Whipping cream – sachet.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Gelatine -.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecakes:
- Melt butter & Combine with biscuit crumbs.Press 1 tbsp of this to individual shot glasses.(if ur cups r big press more biscuit sothat it covers the bottom of the cup).keep the glasses in fridge sothat the base Settles..
- Meanwhile blend the strawberries,sugar & sour cream in a mixie..
- Dissolve the gelatine in 1/4 cup hot water.add to the above & beat till well combined..
- Whip the whipping cream as per instructions on the packet.(If u r using fresh whipping cream use 100 ml).
- Fold the strawberry mixture with the whipped cream.now pour this over the refrigerated biscuit base.I got 15 individual glasses of cheese cake with this.Refrigerate this for 2 hrs.serve with sliced strawberries..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry cheesecakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!