Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken soup recipe. To make cream of chicken soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of chicken soup:
- Provide 400 gms of boneless chicken.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of as required Thyme fresh or dried.
- Prepare of as required Celery.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white flour.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt and black pepper powder.
- Provide of as required Parsley dried or fresh.
- Prepare of as required Fresh cream.
Steps to make Cream of chicken soup:
- First boil 100 gms of chicken and shredded it. Keep it side. Now in a pan add butter then add the chopped onion saute it.
- Now add chopped garlic, celery and saute it. Then add the chicken. Add white flour. Very little salt and thyme saute it for 4-5 mins..
- Then add water and let it cook. Till the chicken soften and the water is reduced to half. Now let it cool.
- Now make a paste of it..
- Now in a pan add the paste, some water and let it boil. Add salt, black pepper and some fresh cream. Put off the flame and put it in a serving bowl. Garnish it with fresh cream and parsley..
The condensed version is also a popular ingredient for casseroles and other recipes. This easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup skips the roux, cuts the cream, and gets a healthy protein and vitamin boost with the help of puréed cannellini beans. All of the flavor and creaminess, with none of the guilt! Tender chicken, aromatic vegetables and herbs, cream, a splash of wine topped with a touch of nutty Gruyere. Note: Creamy Chicken Soup is delicious served over baked potatoes. *Note: A variation: Potatoes are delicious added to this soup.
If you find this Cream of chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.